Consumer Debt Services

Debt service for consumers

So what's the minimal debt P&J accepts? How much debt does P&J pay? Any amount of debt is accepted - several of our customers are sending us small debt for £10 or higher reversal charges. You will be billed to all customers on a recurring basis and all balance payment receipts from the previous customer will be sent to you at that time.

To contact our customer support hotline, call or e-mail 01442 848516. It is also possible to choose a montly progress check.

Consumers' debt and debt service and are trade marks of Less Than Financial Solutions Limited. It is our belief that this company has carried out consumer lending transactions in the UK without our consent. Learn why you should be particularly careful when handling this unauthorized company and how you can help yourself. Nearly all companies and private persons that carry out consumer lending business in the UK must have a provisional licence or be approved by us.

Some companies, however, act without our consent or authorization and others deliberately commit fraud. The company is not authorized by us, but has approached UK citizens and claimed to be controlled by us: It is strongly advised that you only work with consumer lending companies that have a provisional licence or are authorized by us and review the Financial Services Registry and the Consumer Loan Registry (link is external) to make sure they do so.

Those registries contain information about companies and persons that are or have been subject to regulation by us. When a company does not appear in the registries but says it does, please call our consumer hotline on 0800 111 6768. And there are other things you should do to help prevent unauthorized companies from doing business.

Also, you should be cognizant that if you give funds to an unauthorized company, you will not be eligible for the Financial Ombudsman Service (Link is external) or Financial Services Compensation Scheme (Link is external) (FSCS) if something goes awry. Should you believe that you have been addressed by an unauthorized company or that you have been compromised due to fraud, you should call our consumer hotline at 0800 111 6768.

They can see more ways to notify an unauthorized company and find out what to do if you have been cheated.

Mehr zum Thema