Home Repair Loans

Home-repair loans

Assistance with repairs or improvements in the private household. loans for repairs When you are a home owner or privately owned lessor, you can get a cheap mortgage to carry out general repair or improvement of your power consumption. Loans include repairing roofs, coping with humidity issues, major electric and sanitary work, rotting windows, replacing structures, and any other work necessary to make your home a safer place to be.

These loans are operated in partnerships with Wessex Home Loans and WE Care and Repair. Please pay We Care and Repair a call. In addition, we provide loans for home owners and lessors to increase the overall power performance of their properties.

Home-repair loans - Croydon district of London

Home Repair Loan's aim is to help with small repairs, improvements for customers 60 years of older or older, or people of any ages who have a handicap. An expert evaluates all work to ensure that it falls within the scope of lending requirements.

Interest-free loans of up to 3,000 for candidates over 60 and/or with a handicap whose ownership requires small repair and security work. In order to be eligible for this support, the claimant must fulfil all the following criteria: either be 60 years of age or older, have a handicap or be frail (persons of any age) - be an owner-occupier or be living in the home under a right to sole employment for a duration of more than 5 years or for a lifetime. have a right or obligation to perform the work. reside in the home as the sole or principal place of residency.

Applicants are disabled for the purpose of this credit if one of the following provisions is applicable to them: Requests for home repair loans are not considered if there are working co-owners, i.e. if other persons under the age of 60 are living in the real estate in relation to the claimant and have an interest in the real estate and work/receive it.

In order to receive support, an individual must receive one of the following income-related benefits: income-related E.S.A. or income-related J.S.A. or for individuals aged 60 or over who do not receive any of the above benefits: Home repair loans are managed by the Staying Put Agency.

Mehr zum Thema