Request free Credit Report by Mail

Order a free credit report by post

The credit report request will also be recorded in your credit history. However, the main delivery system may be faulty. Will you eat slaughtered meat?

General purpose credit solutions - Home

According to Swiss government legislation, the three large credit bureaus - Equifax, Experian and TransUnion - are each obliged to make a free copy of their credit report available to the consumer every year. Obtaining your free credit report does not violate your credit standing - nor does it preserve your credit standing at allows you to request your report from Equifax, Experian and Transunion. Each report can either be ordered and viewed on-line or you can request that a copy of sent to you. It is a good suggestion to have a copy of your report printed if you find that you need to challenge information about your report.

When downloading your report, make sure your computer is safe from the latest anti-virus and antimalware. Do not want your credit report to get into the wrong hands! No! You can order your report by telephone at 1-877-322-8228 if you do not wish to order it on-line or if you have difficulty responding to your safety queries.

It is also possible to request your files by post, printing the order forms that you will find on-line and sending them to the agents with identification data. - Upon request, each of the country's consumer reporting companies - Equifax, Experian and TransUnion - must provide you with a free copy of your credit report every 12 months.

The lawyer will inform you about the loan, visit the annual credit or visit the website 1-877-322-8228. You can request your reports from any of the three companies simultaneously or distribute them throughout the year. - It costs nothing to complain about errors or outdated data in your credit report.

Both the consumer reporter and the information provider (the person, company or organisation who provides information about you to a consumer reporter) are responsible for correcting inaccurate or incomplete information in your report. To enforce all your rights, please contact the consumer reporting company and the information provider.

Mehr zum Thema